Lead free solder reliability exposed!

No, not another BS newspaper article by some idiot who dosen't know tin plating from lead free solder, this is real reliability info for those who care to learn something about the subject.

Reply to
Glen Walpert

Good article. If you temporarily allow everything but google... you can print the article without the ads.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Thanks, Glen. I'll post it over at the German group since they (mostly) have no choice in decisiding between lead and lead-free.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature