Lead-free lead-acid batteries, anyone?

DigiKey lists 17 lead acid batteries when you check the "lead free" box, down from 89 or so without.

Hmm. Lead-free lead-acid batteries. Will wonders never cease!

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Likely mis-sorted by "RoHS compliant by exemption".

Also hard to have lead/barium-free piezo disks!

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation Website:

Tim Williams

I think some are built from supercaps. I am looking at one 25F 2.7V supercap in a 16mm x 25mm package. Pretty amusing.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

They're just a plastic case full of acid.

Reply to
Ralph Barone

And how about that fat free bacon.

Reply to
jurb6006

GIGO

You sometimes find objects where the shipping weight or dimensions are less than object itself. Courtesy of Tardis packing company inc.

My favourite is chocolate Walnut Whips - "warning may contain nuts".

--
Regards,
Martin Brown