LDO

In LTspice the "solver" is an extra issue besides choosing a time-step. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

I just got an eval board for the Linear LT8602, which is a cute quad synchronous switcher. It seems to work fine. It's interesting that they intend two of the outputs to run off the prime DC source, and two others to run off one of the switcher outputs.

My production people dislike QFN leadless packages, so the TI TPS54302 is still appealing.

lunatic fringe electronics

I worked with a pretty good control engineer (helped to hire her, actually) who started out in economics, got interested in control (they teach control theory in economics degree programs), and finished up her PhD in applied math.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I'm looking for work -- see my website!