Laugh of the day; NOTE: OT for the humor-impaired

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

To save time, Let's just assume I know everything.

A screen full of pop-up crud isn't funny.

lunatic fringe electronics

I thought you knew how to use Firefox?

All I see is the cartoon... I don't allow pop-ups except for a few specific sites. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Tinyurl links can be very risky indeed.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Tim Williams

'60s welfare types, now with cell phones?

Reply to
Michael A Terrell

How much is JT getting paid per click I wonder

Reply to
bitrex

It's just a simple cartoon likening people staring at their phones to zombies. It's pretty banal compared to your suggestion of A Sunday on La Grande Jatte with smart phones.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Get a life. Nary a penny.

If you get "pop-up crud" I have to label you in the lower IQ percentiles... Firefox is so easy to configure to dis-allow pop-ups... it's just one click.

As for "Tinyurl links can be very risky indeed." I only use TinyURL to minimize length of safe URL's... to ensure that the line-length-impaired types can manage to get there >:-}

Anyone who thinks I would post such a trap deserves imbecile rating ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

They aren't that funny. "Punch" as was (in the UK, now defunct) and The New Yorker wouldn't have bought any of them.

It's Jim who seems to be humour-impaired, if he thought it was worth posting a link to any of them.

The time that might be saved by assuming that Jim knows anything is lost on finding out that most of what he thinks he knows is wrong.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

So you work for free?

Reply to
bitrex

Typical leftist logic (nonexistent).

Reply to
krw

Krw can't do logic, and thinks that all "leftist" merely mirror his extreme ly silly ideas (by believing something that would contradict the daft propo sition he thinks he supports).

In this particular case he has missed the joke - in which Jim's efforts her e were being treated as paid work, which would make Jim a conscious right-w ing propagandist, rather than a quixotic (as in unpaid) proponent of silly ideas.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to