[Last Gas Station] Fire from Saltwater

Contents:

  • Thank You * Workbench Edition * Man in U.S. Discovers how to make fuel from Saltwater fuel while seeking a cure for cancer * Send in Tech info * Blog Host Maintenance

This Week at the Last Gas Station:

  1. Thank you to people who have contributed articles and other info, I sure hope you'll begin posting directly to the blog.I will take things out of the comment section and make them more visible. 2. This weeks edition from the Workbench begins the process of describing Social Intentionality, starting with the way we form institutions. The blog post from this video is from 06/28/2007 and is titled "WE LIVE IN A CHANGED WORLD, but we forgot to think about it". It gets into more detail. Next week I will touch on Establishments v. Institutions, and begin looking into how the pro-business lobby has gone asleep. That being said, I also posted in the article section a report that Banks in the US rate 2nd in Green Ethics for 06'-07'. (But there are plenty of people who need a little saltwater lit under them). CRITICAL MASS IS IMMINENT, more on that next week. 3. There is a link in the header post to a video of News Story of a cancer researcher who discovered how to ignite saltwater with radio waves while seeking a way to use radio waves to destroy cancer cells to cure his wife. It burns at 1300 degrees and you can find the stuff all over the place.. you can even make it in your kitchen, saltwater.. ever hear of it? (Thanks, Sunny) 4. Send me some tech info.If you are doing research and would like to share it, that is what I'm really all about. I am a cheerleader for the efforts that people are making to solve our energy and related issues. In fact, all my heroes are geeks and nerds. You are my heroes/ heroines. I am recently indexed and the blog is starting to show up in searches. You can always help yourself to my outreach efforts. 5. Typepad, the company who hosts my blog is going to be doing maintenance from 12am PST to 2am PST Saturday morning. So, if you are on the other side of the planet, or an insomniac, you might have to revisit the site a couple of times.

As always,

your Devoted Attendant,

Robert Run

attendant

Crikey! Another bastard sired by the pimp for his mother ;-)

...Jim Thompson