LAST CALL - ELECTRONIC PARTS CHEAP - DENVER AREA PICKUP

I HAVE BOXES OF PARTS THAT I EITHER WANT TO SELL CHEAP OR WILL HAVE TO THROW OUT TONIGHT! LAST CALL.

BOXES OF UNUSED CAPS: 1500 UF 100V BOARDS WITH NEW COMPONENTS ON THEM - NEVER USED

4K DRAM CHIPS FROM THE 70'S - NEW ON STATIC PADS - 80 OF THEM BUY IT ALL TOGETHER - MAKE ME AN OFFER OR IT ALL GOES TO THE DUMP TONIGHT!
--
- Mama Bear
Reply to

OOPS, forgot to include a contact: snipped-for-privacy@XXZlakewoodcolorado.net Remove the XXZ spam spoofing.

--
- Mama Bear
Reply to

Yeah, and to press the Caps Lock. Really, ads are annoying, and all caps garbage ads are even more annoying.

The only nice way to do this is removing the tld (net in this case) and replace it with invalid, e.g.

snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.invalid

Same holds for your "From" address. Making up domains and tlds is a big no noo. You might end up sending spam to innocent bystanders. If you don't want it, make sure nobody gets it: use invalid.

--
John                               MexIT: http://johnbokma.com/mexit/
                           personal page:       http://johnbokma.com/

Please, promise us this will really be the last call.

Reply to
Bob

It's gotta be, he said he'd throw the stuff out last night. Presumably there's a She Who Must Be Obeyed behind it.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

There's always eBay. You can sell used dirt on eBay. :)

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the excessive traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above is ignored unless my full name is included in the subject line. Or, you can contact me via the Feedback Form in the FAQs.

Reply to
Sam Goldwasser

Can't see likely demand for 4Kx1 DRAM chips anymore.

Reply to
Kryten

Geek jewelry, perhaps?

Reply to
St. John Smythe

I reckon windowed EPROM chips make good geek jewellery.

Especially ones with purple ceramic and gold lids.

File off the legs. Drill a hole in the top near the notch.

Put a leather thong through it, wear it round your neck, and the world will know you surf the net more than the wetter sandier alternative!

Reply to
Kryten

Beware of the resellers ;)

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'invalid\' when replying by email)

Some of us need 1024 * 1 bit chips. Ever tried to fix the video on a TRS-80 Model I?

NSM

Yeah but the shipping's a bitch!

NSM

No.

Sounds fun.

If you're a purist you'll want the original specified chips, but as a hardware geek I'd want to modify it.

I'd replace most/all with an FPGA implementation:

I did that with the last computer I started to renovate! :-)

Reply to
Kryten

caps

and

And you're not going to win a prize for IQ, either - duh. Replacing the TLD with invalid, especially in this case, would be Really Dumb. The average net-savvy user would then think that invalid was originally ..COM.

big no > noo. You might end up sending spam to innocent bystanders. If you don't

Duh.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Heh. A caps-lock moron spammer who doesn't want to be spammed - that's f****ng rich. I hope you don't mind if I add another news group...

Bon apetite!

snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net snipped-for-privacy@lakewoodcolorado.net

Reply to
none

What it really should be, as with other (wrong) forms of munging should be put somewhere, for example in the sig:

-- replace .invalid with .net if you want to contact me by email.

So, now even you can understand it ;-)