L6561 Spice Model ?

Anyone have a L6561 Spice Model ?

Or a link to same?

Looks like ST is playing the same game as Analog Devices and other manufacturers... you can only simulate on their tool :-( ...Jim Thompson

Have you tried to look inside the model file? I dug into one of TI's tina models and found the actual spice model was in there. They had a 2 byte header (I think it was) before each text line and some other tina crap in there. I pulled out the text and plugged it into LTSpice and it ran as I expected.

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

All I've been able to find on ST's site is an executable to simulate the L6561 with.

If I could find a model file I can certainly parse it. ...Jim Thompson

this any help?

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Aha! Lasse, Thanks!

The end customer had given me a copy of Chapter 5, but no indication of where it came from.

I'm stuck with repairing a bungled design by another party, who is being diversionary rather than helpful :-( ...Jim Thompson