L14C2 Photo Transistor Light Saturation Point?

The spec sheet that I quickly read today, didn't seem to mention what the light saturation point of the part is. I am interested in exploiting this light saturation region and hoping to do so with a single driven LED.

Does anyone know whether light saturation could be achieved with one "normal" LED? I must confess, I've not done the "LED light output math" yet.

I'm just trying to determine if this is going to be trivially practical or not. Obviously, the transistor response will vary with the wavelength of the LED.

Warren

Reply to
Warren