Komelon 412IE The Professional 12-Foot Inch/Engineer Scale Power Tape

Price:$4.49 Image:

Best deal:

Perhaps this is more of a misunderstanding on my part. I thought the scale on this tape rule would have the inches marked out in tenths of an inch. Instead it is marked out in tenths and of a foot and 1/100ths of a foot along with a more traditional scale (16ths, 8ths, etc.) It will still be useful. this Korean made tape measure is the hightest quality, best value on the market. Not just for engineers....great for home-owners. This company manufactures tapes for many worldwide companies under their private brand. The tape won't curl.....everything you expect. top shelf.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Komelon 433IE The Professional Inch/Engineer Scale 33-Foot Power Measuring Tape:

Komelon 425IE The Professional 25-Foot Inch/Engineer Scale Power Tape:
Battlestar Galactica - Razor (Unrated Extended Edition):

ACCESSORIES:

Measuring, Marking, and Layout: A Builder's Guide:

Old House Journal:
Brown Bag Company 22562 Mighty Bag Assortment:
Brown Bag Company 30219 Ballistic ToolRider

12-Inch:
McGuire Nicholas 72489SBT 5-Pocket Handyman's Tool Pouch, Olive:
Antila