Khan Academy

I must be the last to hear about this site. But look, they have chem, bio, astronomy, and no EE at all. Some of the people in these groups should write a book on circuit analysis. If that's too much trouble, maybe you can contribute one or more 5 minute videos.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Wow, I'm surprised just how comprehensive that is!

Sites like this seem to end up specializing in certain areas -- i.e., this one is heavy on math, ShowMeDo.Com is heavy on Python. It's great that it's supported by donations -- including from the man everyone loves to hate, Bill Gates.

Reply to
Joel Koltner

I thought about offering Khan some EE material about a year ago, but his site (back then, anyway) said he didn't accept anything like that, so I just dropped it.

Tom P. near Albuquerque

Reply to
tlbs101