Keypad to Wiegand Converter

I'm seeking an existing matrix keypad to Wiengand converter board. (Building one in q10's is less attractive.)

I found the MaCaPS one, anyone know of others?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Lesher

Here is one for a 12 button keypad.

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

As I said, I found the MaCaPS one, anyone know of others?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Lesher

It's like an arduino, or basic stamp, and 3 hours of coding, but only if you don't want to buy an off-the-shelf Wiegand keypad.

Jasen Betts

Maybe buy this sub-$10 Wiegand keypad and just keep the PCBA.

or find the maker on alibaba and just order the PCBA

Jasen Betts