KB 2670838 - The EVIL UPDATE

This Windows 7 update wasted a lot of my time today.

I could not find my own postings in the past... maybe I was unsure in the past... I am still unsure today.. but much more sure than previously.

When installing IE11 I suspect this patch also gets installed.

This patch will cause:

  1. Windows Live Mail fail to crash, making mail inaccessible.
  2. Company of Heroes, Tales of Valor to crash.
  3. Call of Duty 5 World at War to stop loading.
  4. Possibly even IE9 to keep crashing...
  5. And perhaps other misschief.

This patch is the worst patch I have ever seen... I am not 100% sure but it's a very good guess.

Therefore it's time for me to spam this message all across usenet... so that I will always find it in google hopefully, next time it pops it's ugly head...

Hopefully it will save my lost of time in the future.

Also bare in mind:

IE9 crashes IE10,IE11 is junk, it's slow... it's laggy and it's not worth this patch trouble.

My advice is stick with Firefox and other browsers... always make sure to have multiple browsers installed otherwise you might be stranded...

Also if you ever have a crashing internet explorer and you really can't recover... remember that you can de-install it... this will revert it back to IE8... at least that should give you a chance to become "unstranded" and access the web again for help.

KB 2670838 - The EVIL UPDATE

I was hoping Microsoft fixed this patch by now... unfortunately they did not... and are probably too busy messing around with windows 8.1/windows 10 etc.

Shame on them cause this is ONE BITCH OF A PATCH !!!

Also FUCK Microsoft for intentionally DAMAGING computer software !

My trust in Microsoft is disappearing.

Their behaviour is always the same basically:

"Damage old software to try and get people to buy new systems/upgrade".

This patch makes me sick to my stomach... mostly because it endangers my data !

If Microsoft causes my DATA to be lost or inaccessable their software will be TERMINATED by me and I will switch to something else.

Even if it's just a stupid little patch like this... this kind of thing.... making my mail archieve inaccessible is unacceptable behaviour.

I will keep a close eye on this patch to see if it ever gets fixed.

If now I may get so sick to my stumach that I might just skip Windows 10 and go to Linux route...

For now at least it can be deinstalled... but it comes at a great risk: no more internet explorer, no more internet explorer updates...

Now I have to trust Mozilla and Open Source developers ?!

What's the world coming too ?! ;) ;) ;)

If Microsoft keeps this up they will drive everybody to open source... is that what you want Microsoft ?

You guys are doing really bad right now... one little patch and you can't fix it ???? REally ???

I will examine your details about this patch... I probably did it n the past already...

You know what I will do it right now... just to see if I can add some info to this posting.

Basically this is some kind of graphics patch update for hybrid graphics cards... f*ck that... please shove this up your ass.

Integrated graphics probably....

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHERE HAVE I HEAR THAT BEFORE ????????????????

DOES INTEL WRING A BELLLL ?????????????????

INTEGRATED ELECTRONICS = INTEL.

This patch is apperently CODE-AUTHORED BY INTEL.

INTEL IS PURPOSELY NUKING YOUR SYSTEMS.

THIS PUTS A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON INTEL.

I WAS PLANNING TO BUY THEIR NEW SKYLAKE PROCESSOR...

THOUGH THEIR HASWELL HAD A TRANSACTIONAL MEMORY BUG.

THIS LATEST RELEVATION/CONCLUSION SHEDS NEW LIGHT ON THIS POTENTIAL EVIL FROM INTEL.

I can only advice researchers, academics, hackers, press... to investigate this matter further.

IF THIS IS TRUE THEN THIS IS A GIGANTIC SCHANDAL OF IMAGINABLE PROPORTIONS AND NEEDS A SEVERE COUNTER REACTION.

IF THIS IS TRUE I CAN RECOMMEND A BOYCOTT OF INTEL PROCESSORS AND MICROSOFT SOFTWARE AND SWITCH TO OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE where these kind of trust issues and bugs can be more easily spotted and fixed and hopefully AVOIDED.

Basically I DEMAND A FULL INVESTIGATION from the goverments INTO PATCH

2670838.

GOODBYE, FAILURE TO DO SO PUTS YOUR SYSTEMS AT RISK !

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

*NOTICE* Google has "upgraded" their "security" system. They now have an apparently unauthorized "security" certificate that Mozilla recognizes as being broken and so unacceptable. Didn't you notice the first time you got bit, that the URL started with https? that you were forced to apply an unacceptable exception?
Reply to
Robert Baer

snipped retarded SkyTard Futzing post.

He is an abject idiot.

The multi-hundred line piss and moan posts prove that.

And particularly so when one notes the FACT that this idiot NEVER gets the cause correct.

I can assure you the root problem is the operator, and NOTHING he has EVER said was the cause of ANY of his past or current problems has EVER been correctly diagnosed.

SkyTard Futzing should go futz with a handgun, and see if he can't get the safety mechanism to fail while pointing it at his head and pulling the trigger.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

. loaded^

There... IFMPFM

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

? IFMPFM? The BabyBird (GooGull) has no reasonable clue of meaning..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Do you mean that you do not know what IFYPFY means?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

After using the BabyBird, yes. Of very slight help....

Reply to
Robert Baer

IFYPFY is I fixed your post for you.

IFMPFM is "me" as the sub for "you".