JT's website

Check your inbox. Any probs let me know.

Cursitor Doom

It might have given away his one-time memberships of the "Free Julius & Ethel Rosenberg Committee" and the Young Communist League. :-D :-D

Cursitor Doom

Seems like the "secret sauce" page should be posted too, no?

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Phil has added it to his mirror site; you can grab a copy off that.

Cursitor Doom

Has he done it yet? I'm not seeing it there.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Severe stroke, coma, nothing nice that I can think of. Thoughts and prayers, as always.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Working evenings and weekends ATM. Next week sometime.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Yeah, JT was not my favorite person, but no reason to wish that sort of hurt on anyone or their family. I hope it is still just something temporary and he returns to rant and rave as he has always done.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

And never forget that he was one of a very few who would design circuits for posters.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

It would have been nice to have a memorial page where anyone can leave messages, like funeral home websites do. Maybe there was one and we waited too long to search for it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

thanks :)

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

it's a shame I don't understand them

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yeah, pretty much useless to anyone but a MOS IC designer. :(

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

At least you can make one of his wishes happen, to keep the info out there so someone might find it & learn.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Hey, if you don't mind I might like to have a copy. If you care to send, JURB6006

Reply to
jurb6006

Actually, it isn't. What's clear was that he was starting serious chemotherapy, which is a pretty horrible experience.

He would be sick enough that his not spending time on sci.electronics.design would be entirely understandable.

When someone finds an obituary, we can be fairly confident that he has died, though - as Mark Twain illustrated - they can't always be relied on.

In the meantime, mere absence isn't any kind of proof of death.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Indeed. As was John Fields, a contemporary of Jim's who has also been absent from here for too long. Two grievous losses.

Cursitor Doom

We have to face the fact that Jim ain't coming back. There is a limited range of time between being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and succumbing to it. That time span has passed. I think when Jim alluded to the fact that he'd had the diagnosis it seemed to go over most folks' heads here, but I noted it anyway. It's a major loss to the group AFAIC.

Cursitor Doom

And Win has done it also.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso