jppp18 Linux parallel port programmer for PIC 18F14K22 released.

jppp18 Linux parallel port programmer for PIC 18F14K22 released.

I have made a web page for this project, the latest version will always be here:

Version 0.2 is now on the site with some bug fixes and extra features.

The programmer seems to work 100% OK, I have ported my io_pic program to the

18F14K22. About half a FLASH full on this chip, and runs fine. Nice chip, no memory pages.

Also this programmer is very fast. I think I can speed it up even more though :-) I should be easy to add other 18F PICs, just add those parameters from the dataheets in the function pic_select in jppp18.c.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

be here:

the 18F14K22.

the

Nice, but that table should not be embedded in the code itself. Set it = up as=20 database, preferable in a known file format or self describing file = format.

Reply to
JosephKK