Jon Batters - did he fall or was he pushed?

Another victim of the Clintons' payback list?

-- Jules: fighting igorance on the interweb since 1998

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Why would he be ? I mean that, it is not a rhetorical question. I happen to know a few people who are interested. Last they heard the police aren't releasing any more information right now.

I didn't now him but if you find out anything I'll pass it on.

Reply to
jurb6006

I can't find any info on a Jon Batters other than a report of a 70 year old killed in Grant's Pass Oregon. Is this the guy? Why would he be on anyone's hit list? News reports say nothing about him.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit