jameco,digikey alternatives in Europe????

Hi there

I am look for online shops with electronic components (like

) that are based in Europe so I pay less shiping costs..

regards

Reply to
Grenik

Their catalogue is more comprehensive than Digikey's and easier to read.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Isn't farnell kind of expensive?

TheM

Yep, quite often. Case in point: One of my scopes (Instek GDS2204) costs about $1766 at Newark right now. About 1672 Euros without sales tax at Farnell in Germany. The exchange rate is around 1.25. So ...

To add insult to injury my GDS2204 was ordered via Newark and then shipped from Farnell in Europe.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature