It's alive... It's alive...

It goes on.... (A.Chekhov)

RL

Reply to
legg

[snip]

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

And on... and on... and on... >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I have coffee a couple time a week with some older fellows, (older than me). One was talking about his car, he said he had a tire low on air, so he bought a new one! We quizzed him about buying a new tire when it was just low on air. He was pulling our leg, he didn't but a new tire, he bought a new car! He said, "it was my 92nd birthday, so I bought myself a birthday present". I didn't realize he was that old. He broke ankle several months back, but went through rehab and is getting around well.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

My father was involved in such a klatch. He was almost 90 and he confided in me, with alarm, that his buddies no longer engaged in sexual activity, or seemed interested in such ;-)