Is This Realizable?

See the binary at....

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.schematics.electronic Subject: Is This Realizable? - DriverLoopAC-SIM.pdf Message-ID:

Which shows the gain and phase plot for a transducer.

Customer wants to operate at 60Hz, essentially square wave output, with 1mSec settling time.

I don't think it's realizable.

What say ye all?

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

The msg id don't seem to work so I don't know what the spec is. However, you have PSpice. Manually put in the ac transfer function table and do a transient response. If it don't oscillate, and has most/all of the output after the input it is realisable. probably...

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward