Is this OK? If your a comedian? A woman?

Is this sexual assault or just funny?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I don't subscribe to Facebook. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

I didn't realize you needed to subscribe to see it. Did the link not work for you? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Try this,

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

OK ;-)

(The Facebook link wanted me to login.) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

? Mikek

Looks pretty consensual on both parts. Hence not an issue. In other words, the situation determines the propriety of an action. Consenting adults, as it appears to be in this case, are doing nothing wrong.

If Mr. Williams had filed a complaint then it might have been an assault, however we do not know the context of the situation.

Other cases where someone barges into women's dressing rooms with the intent to view naked women without either their permission or for-knowledge is pretty clear. No consent, thus it is a form of assault and the person should loose their position.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Dead men tell no tales.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

Still seeing nuthin' here. :/

Cursitor Doom

Consent would be if she ask first. It could be that he just went along because of the setting, and didn't want to disrupt the atmosphere. Probably a situation familiar to many women. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Kiss and tell?

Reply to
krw

Apparently its ok for a lesbian to stick her face in a womans cleavage but not for a man to do the same thing.

Reply to
Perry

The resident lefty perv apologist would say something like:

"Looks pretty consensual on both parts. Hence not an issue. In other words, the situation determines the propriety of an action. Consenting adults, as it appears to be in this case, are doing nothing wrong."

Reply to
krw

"You must log in to continue." NOT funny.

Reply to
Robert Baer