is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Hi Syd, I'm building a Hendershot Generator. I'm using this video:

I have it completely put together, ho wever it is not working. The video does not explain every step, I think I h ave a wire mis-wired somewhere along the way. I am interested in buying you r blue prints & plans. Any information would be helpful. Thank you. Sterlin g

Reply to
grandriverrecords

Hi Syd, I'm building a Hendershot Generator. I'm using this video:

I have it completely put together, however it is not working. The video does not explain every step, I think I have a wire mis-wired somewhere along the way. I am interested in buying your blue prints & plans. Any information would be helpful. Thank you. Sterling

I think the operative words here are Western Union.

Reply to
tom

so you're gullible

obviously

if it did it would be trivial to see they're talking rubbish

makes no difference

a fool & his money

Learn basic physics and you won't waste so much time & money.

Reply to
tabbypurr