is the hendershot generator ad a scam? - Page 4

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
 > But it uses magnets and the way it does it it saps their magnetic
properties. It can supply your house with power for approximately
 > seven years and then it is spent. It is no more perpetual motion or
magic than a dry cell battery.

That is pretty limp as real "perpetual" motion machines go.

I have a WWII Zamboni pile that is still going strong and will flex a
piece of aluminium foil too and fro until it breaks. Or drive a set of
modest Franklin bells. The pile still works and may well last a century
or more with a high terminal voltage at static electricity levels of
current. ISTR they were designed to power early image intensifiers.

The longest lasting of these devices is at the Clarendon lab Oxford and
that has been going now since 1840. See:

http://www.physics.ox.ac.uk/history.asp?page=exhibit1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_Electric_Bell

I am sure there is a sulphur ball on a silken thread somewhere too
(Leyden maybe?) but the details of that one escape me (and Google).

Regards,
Martin Brown

I built a Hendershot Generator
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/electrodesign/is-the-hendershot-generator-ad-a-scam-671452-.htm
I built a Hendershot Generator but I can't get it to work.
I built it from the video which is not clear or complete.
Would you please send me your plans/schematic since yours actually works to
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com?
I appreciate any help you can give.
Thank you
Tom Kenefick

Re: I built a Hendershot Generator
   I have some tin pie plates you can wear on your head..

Re: I built a Hendershot Generator
   My free electrons are not truly free. They run around all over the
place and occasionally create havoc (lightning).
   You would not believe the trouble one has to go thru to keep a decent
number of them corralled.
   Insulators, special coatings for conductors, taming most of them to
reasonably conform to building codes, the list seems to be endless.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Hi Syd, I'm building a Hendershot Generator. I'm having trouble getting it
working. Do you have any plans or Blue Print recommendations? I'm using thi
s video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGZeLclOOwU
,It does not explain
everything step by step. I think I must have a wire mis-wired somewhere alo
ng the way.  Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Sterling

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Just on the off-chance that you're serious, it was a (poor) joke.  The
Hendershot generator is nonsense.

But interestingly, 'gullible' is one of the few English words not to be
included in the latest edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.

Cheers
--
Syd

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I have the 100% full working plans. A steal at $500. Did you want to use
MasterCard or Visa? (Sorry, no AMEX or Discover)

Damn! It's in the last edition, I just checked.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Hi Syd, I'm building a Hendershot Generator. I'm using this video: https://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGZeLclOOwU I have it completely put together, ho
wever it is not working. The video does not explain every step, I think I h
ave a wire mis-wired somewhere along the way. I am interested in buying you
r blue prints & plans. Any information would be helpful. Thank you. Sterlin

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Hi Syd, I'm building a Hendershot Generator. I'm using this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGZeLclOOwU
I have it completely put
together, however it is not working. The video does not explain every step,
I think I have a wire mis-wired somewhere along the way. I am interested in
buying your blue prints & plans. Any information would be helpful. Thank
you. Sterling

I think the operative words here are Western Union.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

so you're gullible

obviously

if it did it would be trivial to see they're talking rubbish

makes no difference

a fool & his money

Learn basic physics and you won't waste so much time & money.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
On Feb 13, 10:18pm, tom

Someone sent me a screen shot from the Huffpost detroit,
(Here's a copy of a copy... not sure how well it will turn out.)
http://bayimg.com/BajJeaaEJ
The add titled "power companies hate this" is the hendershot crap.
The apparatus in the add is our Earth's field NMR.
see here,
http://www.teachspin.com/instruments/efnmr/index.shtml

What a hoot!

George H.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

On Feb 13, 10:18 pm, tom

Someone sent me a screen shot from the Huffpost detroit,
(Here's a copy of a copy... not sure how well it will turn out.)
http://bayimg.com/BajJeaaEJ
The add titled "power companies hate this" is the hendershot crap.
The apparatus in the add is our Earth's field NMR.
see here,
http://www.teachspin.com/instruments/efnmr/index.shtml

What a hoot!

George H.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Very nice site, Dr. H.

Looks like you guys have a lot of fun.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

A scam?  Why do you say that?  It looks perfectly reasonable to me. (I
like the free but confidential video)

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
On Feb 13, 10:18pm, tom

It will work perfectly in your home, or in a business.  It takes your
money equally well in either case.

--
Cheers,
James Arthur

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
It seams that many just copy the diagrams (with their mistakes)
1 why is the output transformers  wired differently each side, if it suppose to transfer power alternating between sides? (it should be mirror wiring)
2 some claim that system resonate on KHz others mention MHz, how is the output comes out 50Hz ??

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com scribbled thus:

Yes ! its a scam.

It didn't use this scam !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

ke it across the Atlantic???
 from New York to Paris non-stop, so he became one of the most famous peopl
e in the aviation industry. The first non-stop crossing of the Atlantic fro
m America to Europe with an airplane in 1919 was John Alcock and Arthur Whi
tten Brown already succeeded and the first Atlantic crossing was again comp
leted a few weeks before that in May 1919 by Albert C. Read.

and how did the others?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Syd Rumpo,
On On 14/02/2013 you said, concerning the HENDERSHOT GENERATOR
"I've powered this house, and next door, from a scaled up pair of these
for years.  The key is the concept of the 'free electron' being used to
produce free electricity". You also said that you could make available the schematic for a cost. I would like to receive this Schematic from you. Please let me know what contact info you need from me.

Thanks much.

Site Timeline