is the hendershot generator ad a scam? - Page 2

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
I would like plans, and anyone that can make this work on a large scale, I
represent people with a lot of money and power that want to only use clean
energy devices... This is an opportunity for the right people to get rich,
but not famous... No one needs to know whe got it started...

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I would like plans, and anyone that can make this work on a large scale, I
represent people with a lot of money and power that want to only use clean
energy devices... This is an opportunity for the right people to get rich,
but not famous... No one needs to know whe got it started...

You work at a mental hospital, right?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

The mental hospital part is right, but he doesn't WORK there!

Jon

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I read a story about something like that once. A guy calls and orders like
twenty pizzas to be deliviered to a mental hospital. It was like pulling te
eth because the pizza joint figured one of the inmates got ahold of a phone
 somehow. It was actually someone on the staff and they were actually all g
oing to have pizza for lunch that day.

Now if you worked at a pizza joint and got a call like that, what would you
 think ?

Of ocurse do not take this as an endorsement for this scam.

Yours Truly ;

bmadoff at prison.com

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

 I've been told if you eat pizza you have to be mental anyway, so

pizza joints should be accustom to it, business as usual.

Jamie

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
On Sat, 5 Apr 2014 19:06:57 -0700 (PDT), the renowned

It's actually true, and  a lot funnier than that!

http://www.snopes.com/medical/asylum/fbipizza.asp

Agent: Hello. I would like to order nineteen large pizzas and
sixty-seven cans of soda.

Pizza man: And where would you like them delivered?

Agent: To the Southwood Psychiatric Hospital.

Pizza man: To the psychiatric hospital?

Agent: That's right. I'm an FBI agent.

Pizza man: You're an FBI agent?

Agent: That's correct. Just about everybody here is.

Pizza man: And you're at the psychiatric hospital?

Agent: That's correct. And make sure you don't go through the front
doors. We have them locked. You'll have to go around to the back to
the service entrance to deliver the pizzas.

Pizza man: And you say you're all FBI agents?

Agent: That's right. How soon can you have them here?

Pizza man: And you're over at Southwood?

Agent: That's right. How soon can you have them here?

Pizza man: And everyone at Southwood is an FBI agent?

Agent: That's right. We've been here all day and we're starving.

Pizza man: How are you going to pay for this?

Agent: I have my check book right here.

Pizza man: And you are all FBI agents?

Agent: That's right, everyone here is an FBI agent. Can you remember
to bring the pizzas and sodas to the service entrance in the rear? We
have the front doors locked.

Pizza man: I don't think so.

Click.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
On Sat, 05 Apr 2014 19:50:27 -0500, the renowned Jon Elson

Shhhhh..

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 20:57:44 -0400, Spehro Pefhany

Actually, that is a common joke at Sun and now Oracle.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnews_Developmental_Center
In 1998, when the state sold part of the original Agnews Insane Asylum
to Sun Microsystems, which is now part of Oracle, getting deliveries
to the old hospital was somewhat awkward.  There were supposedly
several re-enactments of the FBI pizza order story with similar
results.  The trick to getting pizza delivered was to not mention
Agnews.

Disclosure:  I did not work there and was told the story by a friend
who did.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Then why are you posting here?  Buy the plans, and get cracking!

If you're cunning, you'll make sure to skim some of the money off every
month and stash it away someplace where you can get to it when you're
hiding from those rich and powerful people after everything falls apart.

Perpetual motion machines DON'T WORK.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Hey, if he is clever, he can just nab the fractions of a penny that get
truncated in the calculations and stash them in his bank account.  No
one will ever notice they are gone, right?

--

Rick

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
truncated in the calculations and stash them in his bank account.  No
one will ever notice they are gone, right? "

You heard about that too eh ? How long did it take for them to bust that guy ?

In fact I heard he never would have gotten busted if not for one little thing, something he did wrong.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

You mean putting the money in his bank account?  Is this real or an
urban legend?  I saw it in a movie, "Office Space".  Do you have your
TPS reports done yet?

--

Rick

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

We know that he's not. After all, he apparently believes this thing
could work.

Sylvia.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Either that or he's stirring the pot to get the thing showing up in more
web searches, to generate more sales for plans.

--
Tim Wescott
Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Plans please !!

Cheers,

Martin

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/electrodesign/is-the-hendershot-generator-ad-a-scam-671452-.htm

-- OK - how does one contact you for the plans?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Hello Syd,
I have built the Hendershot generator.
I have not made it work yet.
One problem I have is how to wire the transformers.
Which wires go to the 24volt and the 24volt common?
Which wires go to the 110volt and the 110volt common?
The video and the wire diagram don't explain that.
Can you help me?
I will buy your plans.
How much do you charge for them & can I send you a check?
How can I contact you?
Tom Kenefick

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
Wrong newsgroup - try whacko.electronics.design

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Google Groupers, responding to 3 and a half year old posts as usual?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

The post may be 3.5 years old, but perpetual motion and
free energy is forever!

Mike Brown: mjb[-at-]signal11.org.uk  |    http://www.signal11.org.uk