is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

is it a scam? Will it work in a residential home ?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

From the context alone, probably.

BTW: what is it?

--
?? 100% natural

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
I've powered this house, and next door, from a scaled up pair of these
for years.  The key is the concept of the 'free electron' being used to
produce free electricity.

I have to keep quiet about it as I've heard that the usual suppliers
have hit squads to deal with people who do this and I don't want to be
subjected to battery.

--
Syd

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
ial home ?

Unfortunate fears, yes, but battery is a crucial component to its
success.

--
Cheers,
James Arthur

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

But there are no "free" electrons.  All electrons in energy systems are
enslaved to the will of man.

--

Rick

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
Place one pole of a permanent magnet against a steel plate.  The
electrons in the sheet will align their spins to the magnetic field.
Now, on the other side of the sheet axial to the magnet, connect a
spring or other conducting helix.  If the helix direction is right, some
of the spinning electrons with slip off the plate and spin up the helix,
especially if the helix is lower resistivity, for example copper.

Connect a load between the other end of the helix (the negative
terminal) and the plate (positive), and you're done.

The output from these is DC and, because of system inefficiencies, is
about 20% less than the Planck voltage.  The available current depends
on the magnet, but a fist sized NbFeB magnet will supply about 10A
continuous.

Cheers
--
Syd

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I forgot to say, if anyone wants plans for these, I can provide them but
I'd have to charge to help cover the many years of development.

--
Syd

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Bwahahahahahaha ha >:-}

                                        ...Jim Thompson
Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
Hi Syd

Would you have plans suitable for an apartment block, containing say 10 large power hungry apartments inc air conditioning use in the summer and heat pump use in the winter?

'Happy' to pay for the plans.

Regards
John

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I'm no longer involved in this after a visit I had recently where some
gentlemen bought the rights.  I'm not at liberty to say who they represent.

Cheers
--
Syd

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/251355154568?lpid82%

http://www.hendershotgenerator.com/files/pdf/hendershot_book.pdf

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I'll bite.
How much for the plans and a demo of a working unit?
I'll bring the measurement equipment.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

,

Hello Syd, i am very interested to have the plans... and to spend maybe a m
oment with you on skype. Here is my mail mdefays@gmail.com.

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

Just in case you're serious, I was joking. 80% of the Planck voltage at
10A is 1 x 10^28 Watts which is about 500 trillion times the entire
earth's electricity demand.

The Hendershot generator doesn't work and cannot work.

Cheers
--
Syd

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?
I would like plans, and anyone that can make this work on a large scale, I
represent people with a lot of money and power that want to only use clean
energy devices... This is an opportunity for the right people to get rich,
but not famous... No one needs to know whe got it started...

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I would like plans, and anyone that can make this work on a large scale, I
represent people with a lot of money and power that want to only use clean
energy devices... This is an opportunity for the right people to get rich,
but not famous... No one needs to know whe got it started...

You work at a mental hospital, right?

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

The mental hospital part is right, but he doesn't WORK there!

Jon

Re: is the hendershot generator ad a scam?

I read a story about something like that once. A guy calls and orders like
twenty pizzas to be deliviered to a mental hospital. It was like pulling te
eth because the pizza joint figured one of the inmates got ahold of a phone
 somehow. It was actually someone on the staff and they were actually all g
oing to have pizza for lunch that day.

Now if you worked at a pizza joint and got a call like that, what would you
 think ?

Of ocurse do not take this as an endorsement for this scam.

Yours Truly ;

bmadoff at prison.com

Site Timeline