Is A Fluke 8000a True RMS ?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:faa9d77d-63be-42b9-9895-63f8f8417a34 @googlegroups.com:

Like I said... You are a goddamned retard.

Them days... you self imposed... and continue to do so. Bye, retard.

Reply to
DLUNU

Oh, much better. I am surprised and impressed. But I expect it will only be until the next angry post you make when you return to your typical level of vile language.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Yep, didn't have to wait long.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Bye ? Yes, PLEEZE ignore me you useless piece of shit.

Reply to
jurb6006

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:3e537731-1e52-470a-a2e6-566f4779d018 @googlegroups.com:

You post stupid shit... boy.... I'm gonna call you stupid.

Just so you know, you stupid f*ck. Bye.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Stick it where it is sure not to get a sunburn punk.

Reply to
jurb6006

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:f705ec36-7bab-460b-85a9- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I have nine inches of "punk" to go up in your retarded ass with, jurb

You'd get punk'd.

I would however, at the last second... substitute a well whittled, gnarly splintered, splinters pointing both directions, large diameter, NYPD wooden broomstick handle and alter the penetration depth to 4 feet. Cause that's how far up your ass the shit you spew comes from.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It'd be so nice if he would only learn to quote and attribute properly. All I'm seeing is him railing against some invisible foe.

Cursitor Doom

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Wow... A retarded, misogynistic accusation (liberal bitch) and a physical threat of harm, all in one post.

And on top of that, you were responding to yourself!

Reply to
DLUNU