"Industry Standard" footprints for DC-DC converters

Can anyone point me to information about "industry standard" footprints for DC-DC converters? You know, eigth-brick, quarter-brick, etc. Datasheets have component specific information, but I am looking for the most common footprints for single output medium power devices so I can design some PCB's that fit a wide variety of devices.

Reply to
Gary Peek

Gary Peek wrote in news:iQzGi.3308$3Y1.2890 @newssvr17.news.prodigy.net:

I have seen them in the factor of a 28 pin DP, about 6-10MM thick, either moolded or open. That was on network adapters and a serial port board (before advent of the MAX232).

Reply to
Gary Tait