Inductor winding machines

I'm looking for a xyz coil winding machine for a complex basket weave inductor with several cores. The machine needs to make a rotation around several ferrite posts in a basket weave fashion. The whole assembly is about

6 inches high by 3 inch diameter. I see a few suppliers on Google but wondered if anybody knows some other sources. Anything under $1000 would be desirable.

AcmeMechatronics-logo

11769 Westview Parkway, San Diego, CA 92126, USA. Phone: 858-935-7688 / 858-790-2397 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@acmemechatronics.com

------------------------------------------------------ Broomfield Coil Winding Machines

164 Still River Road Bolton, MA 01740-0157, USA

Phone: (978) 779-6600 Fax: (978) 779-2954

Itasca Automation Systems, 4602 County Road T PO Box 588 Egg Harbor, WI 54209 USA

920-868-3266
Reply to
billbowden

Something like this maybe ?

Not sure if it would work in your case but Ebay is one of best spots to look for stuff like this.

boB K7IQ

Reply to
boB

At that price it may be difficult. Could you adapt a 3d printer like this guy?

Chris Jones

Not an adaptation - parts are 3d printed by vendor.

RL

Reply to
legg