inductor problem

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I think Litz would be better than a solid. To make it solid, wind it on a tube and use transformer varnish to "solidify" the form.

Yeah but 350 nH would not be many turns on a core.

There is an app for your phone for making air core coils.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You probably weren't going to invert it in your head anyway. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

Sorry, can't.

lunatic fringe electronics

I did. It's a regular square pulse train with a fairly short duty cycle, or any phase shift thereof.

Great, what do I win? :P

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Tim Williams

Not my phone! But there are calculators online. They seem to nail the inductances pretty well.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Didn't get it second hand from Eve did you?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

It is nothing of the sort, but I can't tell you what it is.

lunatic fringe electronics

No, it's a Casio Rock and I got it at a Verizon store. It makes calls and gets calls, that's all. I must run up about 15 minutes a month.

Well, it also tells time.

lunatic fringe electronics