If twins make laugh, then triplets...

...can astound and disable a person, and the more similarly looking, twin people together, the stronger this effect would be. It makes sense as RESONANCE, on the assumed hypothesis that biological twins s residual EM brain activity is so _akin_ that it would compound with enough force as to directly affect even non sensitive person, astounding them or knocking them. But they have to be biological twins, twins and be together (at least three, like the Men In Black) or there would be small deviations different enough to cancel the effect, which of course is most likely what happens when people gather together, though still some individuals may still become disabled in the presence of too many people. Then the experience they go through must also be similar, like similar clothing, similar scenery, same body satisfaction, etc, to make this residual EM activity synced enough to actually compound and cause the effect.

Then for some triplets of people, some people just go into shock! But if the _other_ person is also accompanied by his twins... this would be similar to the effect (design) of transformers. It explains certain Russian and Chinese (and other peoples s) stories about three sisters and three brothers going together, but more importantly, it would help explain, or rather rationalize (partially justify), some kinds of hermetic thinking going around simple number series, which in itself is just a simplism and a dangerous mafia (what if it is FOUR sisters? one has to go... etc), but if these effects are common, then cabalistic numbers such as SEVEN and TWELVE would make sense in these terms, or at least made sense some day (twelve is very easily justifiable as a magical number on other accounts, but seven does not), in terms of Human generator/transformed design! The common structure of those numerologies is actually 3-5-12 or 1-3-7 or the complete series 1-3-5-7-12 (but not 9).

Any technical comments? On the same venue a form of **electronics** can be produced with suitable people, which is the theme I ve been treating in these threads, particularly in terms of the Sterens algorythm and blood relationships. The fact is that several dangers do look immediate, like trying to form too many such ciruits (all people included) or short circuits meaning loss of people as I still think is the rationale of my case where the actual work of the **circuit** has been the production of my works and derived works...

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

I can see several analogies in terms of components... but what if the circuit that is being dismantled WAS the CONTROL circuit and has been in effect or begun forming around one thousands years ago or even more...? In fact, I am behind an inversor one sense diode! But they did not acknowledge potency so this side has been overheating... etc. I think that from these ideas to series of equations there is only a step.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Yeah, now that I think of it, would be the reason why the police (one of MANY) just keeps a missing person list but do not engage in desperate searches: somebody might need the THIRD TWIN... and they cannot approach without being nullified (which is a deeper present problem than it sounds here).

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Other considerations besides twinnity but based on family relationships can add differentials and resonances to further establish induction. Variables to consider too are sex, age and height. So for instance, one father, three mothers (family respecting the Qu ran), five sons (twins out of (Newton binomial) DNA combinations); or four grown men and one younger sister. The mind relationships between them are also important so that having, say, all three men in love with all five women and all five women thinking of another man would help channel the induction. This is in accordance to the schizophrenic-black magic practices of torture, conflict and induced psychosis or obsessions brought about by torture, as was explained in the Dramatis Personae threads. This was already envision when the original Mastermind was published but not followed. It was readily apparent thet the system expresses itself like a processor, but the underlying **electronic** (peopleonic?) is not so clear. Real problem is to know the form and content of the EM (residual) signals, including hypothesis on other electronic properties, though it looks clear thet schizophrenics would be generating a waveform that is negative (negative potential) while telepaths and carrying fields do show a dynamic on the form of a Mexican hat function...

Though I do not think these relationships are _naturally_ understood by Human (social) brains, the actual understanding of some of these events and conditions may have been so strong at times that it marked tales, legends and cultures that when used as methods do lead individuals into correct paths of understanding, so a formal description of these possibilities should be a(n open) priority.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

As pointed out in the thread on MERW in sci.math, CHURCHES do seem to be *solving* a problem in terms of social people processors. The same may be said of countries and regions... when well defined. What such problems and the solutions might be or may be expressed is of course of utmost interest! Such understanding would underlie the appreciation of some people (schizophrenics) of the *presence* of superior intelligences, gods, extraterrestrials, interplane contacts, etc,, as well as guide some typical teleological philosophies.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Why is radio saying that if I post about a new science here today, (my) **his own** daughter will say **cest fini**? See that I mentioned it out loud in an elevated subway car but nothing else, though I d prefer to think about it a little bit more without such pressures.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

The fact is that they only need a tape, they only need to record a base carrying signal and reproduce it constantly to _help_ trigger carrying field telepathic-schizophrenic effects. I think it is what happens in New York City, so most people arriving here will be subjected to hearing voices and will be considered as schizophrenics. Some radio or TV station must be radiating the base signal recording constantly. It is MTA who also implies they have such induction device in the subway, though it would be tuned to only a few characteristics/ people. The same may be happening in the poles too, though I suspect it is more macabre in fact: it is ice preserved heads what color the spectrum and provide the carrying field for all Humans who match those (topologically preserved) facts still stored in brais to be induced schizophrenic. Note that this is a good theory for some species s extiction, namely, mamuts (and bisons?): the death bodies of animals preserved in the poles ice caps would provide enough noise to living animals of the species worldwide to actually disrupt their behaviour and adaptability down to exinction, even driving them to the point of null, as in the Clarke s novel The End of Childhood.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

So what is the outcome of a big summation of coherent minds over one man, when he is surrounded by a set of minds well concentrated on that man? The target person makes ground/anthena, the surrounding minds pick up the signal as anthenas (they have in mind the same content from the summ of coherent signals, but more concentrated), then channel the signal to the central character... if such channel can be conceived as AC, the central character is able to color the back signal and reach the people in the biggest set, (when) organized in a similar setup, to deliver a message...

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

I need a rectifier, I need an inversor circuit. I need an AC current to be rectified and an inversor to redirect my inputs and outputs! The schizophrenic system is full of inverted situations, confusions.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

We can use the Sterens algorythm to state a fundamental equation for Peoplonics (or Humanics, much better sounding in Spanish, Humanica), once basic equivalences to circuit components be translated into Human types. Since the Sterens algorythm is an optimization algorithm, given some basic facts (deisgnable) on Human nature and culture, a generatrix algorithm can be given for the automatic production of people circuits for different purposes.

For instance as a preliminary example, given probabilities for the generation of M males and F females with given (identical) characteristics, the people involved in the algorythm can be selected to produce and organize as many people generators as needed in the final circuit.

This fundamental equation would cut into genetics such that for all genetic characteristics involved in the generation of a given circuit element and its relationships, the necessary relationships, types and sizes (quantities) involved can be selected to automatically produce circuits for any given specified output.

In fact, it looks like this is exactly what has been happening throughout history in the Human species and the current state of Humanity itself, a self organizing albeit still incomplete generation of a people s processor to produce some as yet under-researched output.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Examples of humanic circuit computations would be: power, progress, education, media. It can be thought as vocation or genetic favorability. A curcuit produces power men, both known and unknown. Another circuit produces a steady stream of media oriented people, entertainers (maximizing musical ability for instance). Progress is a more difficult to assess output but there are progress oriented people who do follow and spread new trends vs more resilient (ground) populations. Education also seems prone to be implemented as a circuit since it involves compounding a signal and integrating it over time. Other such big words and concepts may find a more thorough expression as humanic circuit outputs. Note that in education some trends fail to involved a majority and are either subsumed by the total or are ignored altogether, where humanic can yield light on those movements. Trends like Montessori or ... (book) would have more or less success as they implement a circuit or fail to do so, particularly since genetic crossing is an important outcome of attending school.

But government would be the most important circuit under development, or opposing, Humanic, altogether. Grosso modo, LAW as expressed in Three Powers Government does have the meaning of implementing a DC CIRCUIT for Humans or alterators, where the police would have a formal role of RECTIFYING the flow of human-electrons within society. This is of utmost trascendent importance since under a very strict view of circuitry, some Humans would be SPENT, ie, killed, by the system as they fail to pass the rectifier, police+law, since they would be already tagged as undercurrent or sent to GROUND. The issue here is linked to schizophrenia and the tagging property of the disease, as well as the need of STIGMA of excrement color anthropoid populations, where in the end the output or resultant has the meaning of HUMAN FREEDOM or denial of it (along with Human life). A total government or dictatorship or theocracy can then be seen as a master circuit rectifying (in one sense) for some output only, the current of total national life or lives within the system. Should such outcome be erroneous or TOTAL NEGATION OF HUMAN LIFE, such regime (circuit) should be shortcircuited and replaced! While free governments may fall into such freedoms that Human life fails to implement a meaningful output, or as it is said in some circles, there is no NATIONAL GOAL.

The danger without an understanding of these facts and events is that of implementing real schizophrenic-telepathic-informational circuits which can be proven to be so limited that limitiing the total of a nation s life to them is counterproductive (legitimacy)! Because such crcuits would be processing Human life according to strict rules having their meaning not in discourse, political or ideological, but in terms of population flows. National educative systems would be such an example of subcomponent producing a current yield (power) that may be sufficient or wasteful depending on how well the gov circuit is implemented. Then of course a government can become so MEANINGLESS that despite of circuit sustaining rules, like democracy, it fails to process the whole of the population! THis seems to be true of democracies in certain periods, considering that for a mass several phenomena akin to EM handling can be found equivalent and failed for reasons different than exposed in media, even if such failures may be exactly equivalent to a FAILED COMPONENT or a SPECIFIC SHORTCIRCUIT.

Danilo J Bonsignore [Failiure postuing this poust]

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Ultimately the danger of the presence of Humanics or its lack thereof is that of treating Human lives as mere ELECTRONS, meaningfully or meaninglessly, so the need for the specification of this Science is EVIDENT.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

In institutional design seems to be historically in line with a Human- electron point of view and subject to immediate formalization particularly given schizophrenic phenomena. Such system would have a latency of centuries and specific crisis, probably encoded (irrationally) and intuitively under religious systems.

So Humanic can be taken from the basic biophysical level of direct EM interactions to the level of historical institutions to the level of total (country) Life, where results in disciplines like institutional economics and politics can be gauged against formal electronic- computing circuit models, as was the intention of the first cyberneticists (Kotarbinsky...).

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

We can then postulate a new Human System composed of several synchronous systems, both schizophrenic and mediatic (mixed components) acting in several levels over different or complementary goals without disregarding Human freedom. In such view some people naturally belong to some circuit processing (dynasties) while others become free agents (electrostatic currents...), but were conflict, that is, interference and shortciruiting, is reduced to the minimum. By analyzing these structures formally, goals and actual processes can be discerned, including the processes of social evolution (Reason) and schizophrenia.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Since I can count around seven thousand female candidates in NYC to have been victim of one of such humanic circuits, most UNKNOWINGLY (brought by connected people...), I think investigating this discipline thoroughly is of UTMOST AND CRITICAL IMPORTANCE.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Walking sprouting flowers at our feet, and walking melting snow would be two direct feasible applications of this biological technology, among other apparent paranormal phenomena which COULD HAVE BEEN NORMAL THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. Since this technology can be generated automatically in some circumstances, those tales would be real legends of what people remembered. It is a strong hypothesis that the presence of Excrement Color Anthropoids on Earth, once they achieved certain critical mass, turn the process into something different, namely, psychosis and wars.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Fabrizio J Bonsignore:

Evidently. Where did you meet them?

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

I keep telling Major Bloomberg in these texts that these are not the decision making of persons or companies for a mass of anonymous buyers or other people, as in market mechanisms or society, but the effect of a black hand deciding its acts in contraposition to some individual they use as guide to deny so that _others_ cannot _anticipate_ nor understand them unless they find the hidden control individual. It is the best motor/engine they can find til the moment the anonymous individual is _found_. It is an occult agenda whose only concern is to STOP schizophrenic voices, but their own model of the experience is wrong and ineffectual even if it seems to work for them. Since they ARE following a schizophrenic pattern the whole area affected will be destroyed! In this case destruction seems to be the acquisition of very stable and eternal chain stores...

{Protons, electrons and neutrons... first two are both sexes and the last one? Children! We may be so compelled to introduce this atomic reality in common life that we force children to be neutrals regarding sex to act as neutrons, while quarks ended up having funny names just in case? A more thorough modeling of these analogy would yield deeper insights and perspective on this situation...}

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

And after a night of fevers after cannibal food and gasoline intoxication I cannot remember the next note for this thread, but it does not matter, it is OK, things can keep going this way til total entropy and it will not matter at all after all.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Electrostatic forces seem to better describe the anonymous market and mass society better than any definition of current-driven circuits! But then this view implies that civilization is

Danilo J Bonsignore

Reply to
Fabrizio J Bonsignore