identifying parts by photos?

How do I identify the parts on the following photos?

I'm interested in datasheets, and also KiCad footprints. (Although I've made ones for "CA6H", "16K1 F", and the stereo phone socket, and they seem to fit. Yet to be put on the Web.)

TIA.

(Stereo phone connector socket, for 3.5 mm jack.)

(Coaxial power connector socket, for 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm jack.)

(Potentiometer, labelled "16K1 F" at the store, 5 mm pitch.)

(Trimpot, labelled "CA6H" at the store, a 6 mm x 6 mm box with pins.)

(Two-pin connector, labelled "WF-02R" and "HU-02R" at the store, 2.54 mm pitch.)

(Two-pin connector, labelled "PW10-4-MR" at the store, 2.54 mm pitch.)

(Two-pin connector, labelled "PW10-2-M" at the store, 2.54 mm pitch.)

--
FSF associate member #7257
Reply to

You are an idiot. Therefore, I do not think your goal is attainable.

With the main reason being that you SPAMMED the group with your retarded CRAP!

Reply to
MrTallyman