Identify smd fuse

Hi All

Trying to identify this fuse, couldn't find any reference but it should be small rating since it comes from a small stepper motor driver.

Rheilly Phoull

** Kindly find a way that does not require signing in or joining.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

OK Phil, I've just started with using the links to Dropbox so if you can cut me a bit of slack here :-)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Phil Please try

Rheilly Phoull

** Nice pic - what is it ??

.... Phil ;-)

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are always good for a great spontaneous laugh in the morning. Phil.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It's a fuse like the one that has blown and I want to find a replacement. :-)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Brown paint, single letter, mouse-bite endcaps: looks like Littelfuse offering. I'm t hinking it is a 1206 size, not the tiny 0603?

The Littelfuse 466 series pix look similar, but not an 'A' marking noted anywhere.

Bourns SF-1206 likewise not marked 'A;

Reply to
whit3rd

Thanks, yup it's a bit of a mystery marking. I was hoping someone in the NG might know. I'll sort something out.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull