I wonder when this one hit

ote:

:

:)

sed

That same compacted snow also eventually comprises the sea.

Does that make the sea snow?

An Abelian grape, of course. That one was old when I was in High School ( I graduated in 1970).

Glaciers _flow_. The ice comprising them deforms continuously until they calve off at the end.

You can be field-specific-jargon pedantic all you want but effectively, a glacier is a river of ice.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

After a phase change.

It no longer has properties of snow. It can't be identified as once being snow. AIUI, glacial ice still has crystalline properties.

s/effectively/by definition/.

Reply to
krw