I want to electronically-punish bad guys -- via text -- without facing negative consequences

On Nov 23, 9:12 am, "TTman" wrote in

:

If you can't stand the heat, don't even go into the kitchen...

But I want my fair share of justice.

I want to punish bad guys by writing text in live chat rooms that is perfectly-legal, ethical, benign, non-threatening, non-violent, non- insulting, non-offensive, and non-incriminating -- but extremely societally-taboo/unacceptable and sexually-perverse/deviant.

Here are the "bad guys" who I'd like to punish with my societally- taboo/unacceptable and sexually-perverse/deviant text:

  1. Gangs -- such as MS-13
  2. Hardened criminals
  3. Street thugs
  4. Lynch mobs
  5. Schoolyard bullies
  6. Other cold-hearted trouble-makers
  7. Pretty much any human being who gains pleasure from misusing his/ her power

I hate the above 7 categories of people and want to frustrate them to no end by writing my stuff in live chat rooms.

If I were in the ghettos of downtown LA and I said the things on the street -- that I'd like to write in chat rooms -- I'd be burnt alive and no one would care.

I am looking for an online chat protocol with all the following characteristics:

  1. Does not require ActiveX or Internet Explorer
  2. Does not use or require Java or JavaScript
  3. Is text-only [not able to transmit/receive files, images, or other nonsense]
  4. Does not allow uploading/downloading to/from other chatters
  5. Can be accessed by most OSes/browsers
  6. Does not have any IM/PM capability [when I post my message, I want everyone in the chat room who hasn't iggied me, to see it. In addition, I just hate it when other chatters PM/IM me.]
  7. Is real-time - i.e. I post my message and those in the room can immediately reply to me.
  8. Transmits/receives small amounts of text rapidly - unlike Usenet which transmits large amounts of text slowly.
  9. Does not require me to have an email address
  10. I can use it without downloading it to my computer.
Reply to
GreenXenon

GreenXenon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@q36g2000prh.googlegroups.co m:

[snip]

You really need to get out more.

Reply to
Hammy

  1. Does not use DHMTL or anything similar either

I want this device chat to be pure basic text only. Nothing onther than text.

Reply to
GreenXenon

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:14:17 -0800 (PST), GreenXenon wrote: snipped retarded crap.

I want to taZe you.

Yes, and do so until it disables you from being able to use your computer... yes.... that is the solution.

Reply to
BarnCat

No such thing. It's a lot easier to offend perfectly-legal, ethical, benign, non-threatening, non-violent, non- insulting, non-offensive, politically correct people.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

snip

Got a mirror?

Reply to
mike

This version of his manifesto is quite different from his manifesto some time back. In either form, despite his assertions as to legality, legality of his intended assault is doubtful.

Like half of usenet, GX has Aspergers. At least he admitted to it, unlike most of the misfits on usenet who conceal it badly.

Helping an Aspergers patient "vent their spleen" on the world without being traceable by Police would not be smart.

It could be a dream for spammers.

Reply to
Greegor

It is perfectly legal.

I'm not worried about police. I'm worried about the "bad guys" linking my profile to my identity and then burning me alive to make a name for themselves.

No it's a dream for warm-hearted, compassionate, fairness-advocating, justice-supporting, law-abiding individuals like me.

Reply to
GreenXenon

The stuff I would like to write in chat rooms is totally non- assaulting.

Reply to
GreenXenon

[...]

[ Sounds like a description of COPROLALIA! ]

I am looking for an online chat protocol with all the following characteristics:

  1. Does not require ActiveX or Internet Explorer
  2. Does not use or require Java or JavaScript
  3. Is text-only [not able to transmit/receive files, images, or other nonsense]
  4. Does not allow uploading/downloading to/from other chatters
  5. Can be accessed by most OSes/browsers
  6. Does not have any IM/PM capability [when I post my message, I want everyone in the chat room who hasn't iggied me, to see it. In addition, I just hate it when other chatters PM/IM me.]
  7. Is real-time - i.e. I post my message and those in the room can immediately reply to me.
  8. Transmits/receives small amounts of text rapidly - unlike Usenet which transmits large amounts of text slowly.
  9. Does not require me to have an email address
  10. I can use it without downloading it to my computer.

=================

G > This version of his manifesto is quite different G > from his manifesto some time back. G > In either form, despite his assertions as G > to legality, legality of his intended assault is doubtful.

GX > It is perfectly legal.

Not considering your stated purpose.

G > Helping an Aspergers patient G > "vent their spleen" on the world G > without being traceable by Police G > would not be smart.

GX > I'm not worried about police. I'm worried GX > about the "bad guys" linking my profile GX > to my identity and then burning me GX > alive to make a name for themselves.

G > It could be a dream for spammers.

GX > No

How would it not be a dream for spammers? Liar.

GX > it's a dream for warm-hearted, GX > compassionate, fairness-advocating, GX > justice-supporting, law-abiding GX > individuals like me.

G > In either form, despite his assertions as G > to legality, legality of his intended assault is doubtful.

GX > The stuff I would like to write in chat GX > rooms is totally non-assaulting.

Yet your goal is text based PUNISHMENT.

Reply to
Greegor

What about it is illegal?

Reply to
GreenXenon

Repost your manifesto.

Reply to
Greegor

What do you think about this guy, GX and Archie?

Jared Lee Loughner, 22. From his Myspace page before it was removed.. Notice how he answered the Movies question. See the videos at the huff post link where he raves about "concience dreaming" (sic) and talks about Mind Control.

He was booted out of one college and told that if a psychologist wrote a note saying he was not a danger he could return.

Schools:I attended school: Thornydale elementary,Tortolita Middle School, Mountain View Highschool, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and Pima Community College. Interests:My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar. Conscience dreams were a great study in college! Movies:(*My idiom: I could coin the moment!*) Music:Pass me the strings! Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

Reply to
Greegor

The stalking fucktard bastard reminds me of you.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

I bet he hates cops, psychologists and society, Archie!

Reply to
Greegor