I want to design an electronic woman with big boops, need suggestions.

She will have to be self-reproducing. I was thinking CMOS cameras for the eyes, and silicone for the boops. Also I want a big red button 'STOP' or 'SHUT UP' on front. The brains can consists of a neural net, or software, probably not a PIC but some microprocessor. I am sure you will all be able to help me with suggestions for this project, and you input is greatly appreciated for this.

Regards

6maniac.
Reply to
6 maniac

On a sunny day (Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:06:34 GMT) it happened 6 maniac wrote in :

Sure, add a GPS and compass, and have it bow to Mecca several times a day to give it some religion.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

What is a boop?

:-)

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Crystal clear, super bright OLED LCD (128x128) for your microcontroller.
Simple serial RX/TX interface. Many memory sizes.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16460
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Whatever you do, make sure the logic is fuzzy.

-Le Chaud Lapin-

Reply to
Le Chaud Lapin

I think he wanted to improve on the basic design.

default

Boob

default

Load your revolver take careful aim at your foot, and squeeze off a round . . . now, doesn't that feel better?

default

You are ignoring Thompson's Theorem, "The sum of boops plus smarts is a constant" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Pamela Anderson -

default

On a sunny day (Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:19:58 -0500) it happened default wrote in :

Come to think of it, if you add a burka too, you need less work on the face. Does that feel better?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I'd prefer other parts to be fuzzy, if you don't mind.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

Well, you don't need them with too many brains, are you sure you still don't want to use a PIC ?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Let's call her Sapphire, so then we have SOS (Silicon on Sapphire). Cheers, Harry

Reply to
Harry Dellamano

Speaking of not too many brains... what in the hell do they use in gas pumps? Pathetically slow.

...Jim Thompson

Basic Stamps ?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Its called silicone and you'll have to make sure it isn't on the RoHS banned list.

Matter cannot be created or destroyed, nor can it be returned without a
receipt.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

One of Betty's relatives.

If Bill gates had a dime for every windows machine that crashed...
Wait a minute, he does!
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Its going to exhibit erratic behavior, shut down for no reason at all and require constant maintenance.

You are going to be sued by Microsoft for copying their technology.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" while looking for a rock.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Design a man. Way easier.

Homer J Simpson