I_sub_dss zero gate drain current

I have a 4145B in my rack too--it's going to get bumped in favour of my shiny new-to-me 89441A pretty soon, and banished to the auxiliary lab. The 4145B actually has a usable lowish-femtoamps range.

Thanks again!

Phil Hobbs

(Typing to the melodious sound of my nice new Cheap'N'Cheerful Chinese (TM) 4 kW generator that got wired into my house today, just ahead of the snowstorm. Four bills for the gen, fourteen for the electrician, but it's been five days since we had heat. I'll probably get sick of the sound, but not today.)

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Cool, (or hot), thanks piglet. I don't really care to much about the temperature dependence (above typical lab temps).

George H.

Reply to
George Herold