I Need Help--->Medtronic Senior Electrical Design Engineer Opportunity

So I moved on from the medical start up company many of you may recall me posting about (thanks again BTW as always) to an ex medical start up company called Medtronic. The job post is here:

Please don't be misled by the medical, project management and other muckity muck in the description. We need someone strong in analog and digital design as it applies to embedded microcontrollers. The initial assignment would be to pick up the all things EE ball on a blood analysis instrument and get this project moving from proof of concept to working prototype. Hands on engineering at a division of Medtronic that is in growth mode.

This job is in the bitter cold frozen North of course and you would have to deal with working with me but other than that. . .

I am happy to discuss some other interesting technical challenges we are working on.

Thanks much!

Best, Ed V.

PS - I just looked to see and it is no relocation assistance. . .HR must think EEs grow out in the prairie . . . oh well

Reply to
EdV