I need an old Electronics reprint.

"For low cost, count on RTL" Electronics vol 41 pages 71 ++ Probably one of the March 1968 issues.

All hell broke loose on this, ending up with me being permanently banned from Electronics. Seems that the photographer who did the Popular Electronics Feb 68 cover chose nearly the same composition as the photographer who did the lead photo in the Electronics story the next month. Leaving a strong odor of "stole the plans".

Neither of which was me or had any input from me.

Boy were they ever pissed.

Other projects and tutorials at

Worse at

And additional input needed from you at

Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
don lancaster

When did this happen, just now?

Your links don't seem to goto pages about your issue.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Most issues of Popular Electronics have been scanned and posted here:

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell