I'm BA-A_A_ACK!

I'm BA-A-A-ACK! And still on the green side of the grass >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Jim It's been terrible; Bill Sloman has been posting a lot of utter nonsense about politics!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

So? I missed nothing of consequence ?>:-}

I did see some utter nonsense about extradition to Scotland. It'll never happen... Scotland lost all its balls when my ancestors left and came to Virginia in 1604. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Nothing he'd understand - though some of the more comical conspiracy theories that Consistor Doom has been airing have been silly enough for Jim to take seriously.

There's no doubt that Jim has been posting balls and complete balderdash here for years. If that's some of what Jim's family brought over from Scotland in 1604, they must have come on something the size of the QE2, if less sweet-smelling.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Got a personality transplant?