I knew QM Theory would help me one day.

Recently I read a theory of QM that more or less mixes the wave and particle theory a bit, well at least the way I understood, it was quoted;

"Nothing exist until it is measured", ok for now I'll buy that.

This leaves me with one thought, it explains the mind of a few I painfully work with and a few here, no names quoted, that simply make it up as they go along..

I knew QM would be useful oneday. Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

How would Jamie know that? He doesn't know what exists outside of his limit ed perceptions, and is no more capable of extending what he perceives than krw manages to be. The stuff that Jamie thinks that we are "making up" real ly does exist, but Jamie has no way of finding this out.

As an excuse, rather than a source of information.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 22:06:24 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

We are only here because God wanted plastic..

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

we are "making up" really does exist, but Jamie has no way of finding "WE ^" ? this out.

DO you speak for every one here when you say "WE" ?

I noticed you took the bait.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

ves > > than krw manages to be. The stuff that Jamie thinks that

For the people who you think "that simply make it up as they go along".

I've not noticed much spontaneous invention in reactions to your idiotic po sts, and a lot of ill-informed incredulity in your responses to those react ions.

I think I can speak for a number of people on that point.

It's my civic duty to remind lurkers that you aren't a reliable source of i nformation, and my pleasure to be rude to you when you post pretentious non sense with "QM theory" in the subject line. I sat through a couple of years of quantum mechanics lectures as an undergraduate and as a graduate studen t, and you've yet to demonstrate any convincing grasp of the subject, even at the rather low level that I achieved - I did pass those courses, and eve n used some of the stuff in my Ph.D. work.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

in my Ph.D. work.

I find that most that know what they're talking about have no need to go beyond non sensible measures to prove it, you on the other hand try to through the book at people. Kind of an insecurity issue you have there?

I've concluded that you are, indeed, one of those I speak of..

Have a good day and take a blood presure pill, you may need one.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

is

rceives > > than krw manages to be. The stuff that Jamie thinks that

.

c posts, and a lot of ill-informed incredulity in your responses to those r eactions.

of information, and my pleasure to be rude to you when you post pretentious nonsense with "QM theory" in the subject line. I sat through a couple of y ears of quantum mechanics lectures as an undergraduate and as a graduate st udent, and you've yet to demonstrate any convincing grasp of the subject, e ven at the rather low level that I achieved - I did pass those courses, and even used some of the stuff in my Ph.D. work.

It's "throw" the book. And you thinking that you could distinguish between "sensible" and insensible measures is just one more example of you claiming more competence than you demonstrate.

No surprises there.

I've been taking blood pressure (note the spelling) pills for years - in fa ct three different kinds, which - in combination - control my blood pressur e remarkably well.

I don't get excited when I'm explaining - once again - that you are good de al dimmer than you think you are. It's a chore, but I haven't got anything better to do.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

> Jamie
Reply to