HP Rant & Open mic for suggestions on how to kill an PSC2210 all-in-one printer

I also have a 2015dn, but don't use the 'n' part. For some reason it doesn't always get detected so it's too much trouble. I like the duplex option. It saves a lot of shelf space. Datasheets for FPGAs and uCs get rather large.

Reply to
krw

That isn't much of a brag.

Reply to
krw

How much do you need to be superior?

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Compared to DimBulb? How big is infinity?

Reply to
krw

Well, sorry, I don't have an infinite IQ.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

"a pimple on the ass of mankind"

Nice sig, John. It fits you perfectly. You should continue to use it!

You wasted far more than just time when you did that, idiot. And you proved to the group that far more than that is wasted in you when you posted that piss poor excuse for intelligent behavior.

Actually, you more closely resemble and relate to the puss within the ass pimple. You should be burned to a crisp as a bio-hazard resolution. Then, the world will be a safer place... well, only if we went and got the rest of the fucktard bloodline as well.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

You have a thicker skull than usual today. Good job of announcing it.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

But, that's not an answer, Nymnuts.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

It's nice to know that you agree with the assessment of yourself.

You're getting boring already.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Already been done bu a soldier on active duty in Iraq or Afghanistan to a new Hp printer that didn't work, and HP wanted the soldier to pay for online support. The video was on Youtube.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

I have a HP Photosmart 2571 series networked all in one that someone threw away with less than 500 pages use. The paper feed design is garbage. I think they hired dimboobie to design it.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Even one is an infinite multiple of zero.

Reply to
krw

I already mentioned severe overvoltage, maybe with pyrotechnics.

Maybe just pyrotechnics, as in filling it with thermite and igniting the thermite. That is, once the device has been moved to a place that is allowed to be not quite the same afterwards. :)

(Burning thermite produces molten iron, said by at least once source to be at its boiling point. It does spatter. An ounce of burning thermite can spatter drops of molten iron outward a few feet.)

Do this in bright sunlight, so that your camera has some chance of seeing the device being cremated. Burning thermite is very bright.

You probably don't want to look at it without at least acetylene welding goggles. Burning thermite easily produces more light and IR than you want to look into, maybe also more UV than you want to look into.

Then again, there is dropping the darn thing from a great height onto a hard object - someplace where it is safe for it to splatter out shrapnel.

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to