How to Troubleshoot and Repair LCD Monitor like a Professional.........

All You Need Is Someone To Hold Your Hand And Walk You Through The Process.

Start Repairing LCD Monitor Like A Professional Right Now!

And Don^t Miss Out On This Opportunity As I^m Revaling All My Closely Guarded LCD Monitor Repairing Secrets To You!

Tavo Carazas

Don't repair.

24" is about $400.00 (Dell)

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC