how to make positive presensitized boards at home?

hi, does any one know a good tutorial on making positive presensitized boards at home?

thanks

Reply to
e2point

I'm not sure but I think there's some info on that on the injectorall site.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

It all depends on how easy or how difficult you want to make it for yourself.

Personally, I go for Kinsten positive resist boards every time.

Ross Herbert