How to know if my custom made arduino schematic is working?

I made my own Arduino schematic based on Arduino Due's schematic and added an MPU6050 to the board.

--Also I'm not certain that every component I'm using is necessary to my board (fig1), do you have any great documentation to recommend to understand better the Arduino Due?--

However, my problem is that I don't know if my board would be working properly. Having looked into it can you spot an error? How could I find them myself without having to build it?

fig1:

Zoom alimentation

Zoom MPU6050 and USB

The Schematic: