how to interface thyristors with pic micro

how to interface thyristors with pic micro in a 3 phase induction motor softstarter some one help plz..

Reply to
meshootheone

Optoisolators with triac output

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

The traditional approach is to use a pulse transformer with 3 windings, nowadays they use opticaly isolated triacs, 2 in series for 400v supplies. I used to make micro soft starters, 8051, years ago so feel free to email me if you get stuck.

Reply to
cbarn24050