how does gain compare between Fiio E5 headphone amp versus "classic 47" 5532 based amp?

Just curious about subject mentioned question.  Considering an upgrade
from my current Fiio E5 headphone amp which has published gain specs of
100mW (32ohms Load).  A Fiio A3 is a possibility (225 mW at 32? Power
Output) but at significant greater price so was wondering about how the
5532 amp kit compares?  This is a dual 5532 design seen all over the web
in kit and assembled forms.  I can post a schematic if necessary.
Thanks in advance.

bowerston

Re: how does gain compare between Fiio E5 headphone amp versus "classic 47" 5532 based amp?

All I can tell you is it sure is overpriced. Things like that can be put to

 the case.

NT

Site Timeline