How can I write to the group's owner, please?

Hello Members,

I just joined the group, my name is Marco, and I'm a technical translator. My interest in the group is to learn technical terminology in your field.

Could someone tell me how to write to this group's owner please?

All the best,

Marco

Reply to
vocabulo

Nobody owns usenet. If they did, we wouldn't have spam and offtopic posts.

Reply to
miso

You probably think, since you're posting through Google, that this is some sort of Google group. It isn't. It's a Usenet group that Google merely provides one means of accessing.

And it has no owner. Total anarchy reigns (OK, that's a contradiction in terms, but you get my drift).

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

God owns this group and we are all dead people passing the time in the afterlife..

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Total and anarchy or anarchy and reigns?

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

Ha! We absolutely would have it worse.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

You should try following the TV show "LOST".

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

I see no contradiction between total and anarchy.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Dharmaville has it's appeal..

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC
[snip]

Chop-chop, numbskull.

Reply to
Bill Palmer

that would explain the smell here.

Reply to
Nutz

Just ask for Phil Allison.

Reply to
amdx

You're the numbskull, idiot. Mainly for announcing your stupidity.

Reply to
MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet

Worse. You're replying to DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

You're wrong as well. The dope that quoted and had my "so and so wrote" header in there, snipped all of the text I wrote, and he replied to some other dumb f*ck. Then there was another reply... then your stupid ass chimed in... wrong again, as usual. Try actually reading the thread, dumbfucKtaRWd. Maybe one day, you'll get something right.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Being in the sci.* part of the tree it is putatively a posession of big8. Use search engines to learn more. .

Reply to
JosephKK