High voltage Relay

Hi all,

Need for a replacement of a HM24-1B83-06 (ecu spec) which is HV relay. Any relevant advice is welcome.

Habib.

Reply to
habib

According to octoparts you can buy the HM24-1B83-02 from digikey.

Would that work?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Not in stock unfortunately ... :-(

Reply to
habib

Right MOQ is 4, put that into the box and clikc lead time

12/19/2017.

Or contact the manufacturer, maybe there is a distributor.

The web page shows other HV relays.

George h.

Reply to
George Herold

y.

Digikey lists a few HV relays

George Herold

Hi,

My padawan technician has no experience on searching equivalent refs. I'm sure he fears of mistake... I know mistakes are more useful than just copy what has already done therefore I will let him make the choice on his own with respect of initial specs, we'll purchase one or two parts and we'll see results after qualification.

Thanks George, Habib

Reply to
habib