Hi Blu. This thread replaces the kooty tainted thread

Dontcha just hate kooties.

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Gods, yes. Might need one of those Dollar General collars..

-- blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju blu 3=3 master of irrelevance Lits Slut#5 Gutter Chix0r #2 Cancel my subscription to the resurrection.

-Jim Morrison

blu

Oooh :-O

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:WJOWh.1207 $1M1.445@trnddc01:

Tacky. Just plain ol' tacky.

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Nuttins tacky coming from you.

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:DvPWh.1242 $1M1.593@trnddc01:

collars..

you

You know it!! She musta out-weighed me by 100 pounds.

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Did she need a razor? And I'm not talkin bout the cellphone.

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:fyPWh.1246$1M1.46 @trnddc01:

just

No. No weapons are allowed. This is an organized sport, after all!!

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Tosahve with. Was she as hairy as bigfoot?

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:4DPWh.1252 $1M1.786@trnddc01:

$1M1.46

thought

Typical biker chiXor. Just the XL version.

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Oy. So big and bulldyke-ish

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:1177274392_1328 @qrz.fr:

we

Ya, pretty much. I think she might have had a shadow of a mustache, too..

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Why don't b1tches shave?

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:1177274744_1334 @qrz.fr:

1328

gryn

all!!

I don't know, actually. Nothing to shave.. but if I had something, I'd sure get rid of it. Eeesh!!

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Some women walk around with goatees

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:eSPWh.1259 $1M1.133@trnddc01:

1334

General

Are

I'd

I don't get it. Why?? There's slack and there's S L A C K

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

Some women just don't give a f*ck

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:8ZPWh.1266 $1M1.1186@trnddc01:

_

in

Schmidt

<

to.

mustache,

That's just nasty.

--
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
          blu 3=3
    master of irrelevance
        Lits Slut#5
      Gutter Chix0r #2
blu

I see most of those types at WalMart

Reply to
Henry Schmidt

Henry Schmidt wrote in news:v7QWh.1273 $1M1.236@trnddc01:

_

in

wrote

rag.

least

cellphone.

after

something,

That's where I saw that one lady with the 50cent piece size patch of black hair on her chin. In the paint department at WalMart. Thought I was seeing things for a minute..