Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans

Cheers

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans

Yeah, one came with my laptop so I don't need to plug it in to charge
the battery.

--

Rick

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans

 How did you regulate that mssive power output?

Jamie

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans

As soon as the battery is charged I have to plug it into the wall socket
to feed the power back to the electric company.  But even then I have to
be careful.  I'm very close to a nuke plant and I don't want to overload
their reactors with the energy feedback.

--

Rick

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans

Yeah Yeah, I fully understan. The magnetic flux from the feedback
collision could offset the planet orbit or something.

  I am sure your fellow neighbors would have no problem taking some of
that excess power off your hands.

 I am so glad we have green preople here!

Jamie

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans

We were having a great conversation and *you* had to bring my ethnicity
into it...???!!!

--

Rick

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans

Pretty sure that's what happened to the Borg.

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 19:37:01 +0000, alanu

Send me a certified check for $9000 and I'll see what I can do.

picosecond timing   laser drivers and controllers

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans
Methinkst some scammers got a website and effective SEO. There is a thread
over in SEB titled "What Does This Circuit Do ?" about one of these things.
 Actually a less "sophisticated" version I would say.

When did they stop teaching basic science in the schools ? And civics, at l
east in the US, if there was any type of free energy or perpetual motion th
e government would be licensing it at high fees so as not to destroy the oi
l market and thus the petrobuck.

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans

That's hilarious. I guess the varistor keeps it from generating too
much power and running away.

picosecond timing   laser drivers and controllers

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 15:35:46 -0700, John Larkin

  Something many here wish you would do from your lack of power.

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 12:53:50 -0700, John Larkin

  Yet another totally retarded response from the s.e.d total retard,
John Larkin.

  Your skills aren't worth nine cents, boy.

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans
On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 16:53:03 -0400, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Are you an expert with Hendershot generators?

I bet you are.

picosecond timing   laser drivers and controllers

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans
f6ceedb9c75b52f7fcc0a55cf0cfbf5d snipped-for-privacy@example.com says...

 I'll sell you them? Whats your offer?

Jamie

Re: Hi Anyone have a Hendershot generator or plans
alanu prodded the keyboard with:

Another sucker...

--
Best Regards: