Help with mixer voltages

I'm troubleshooting an HP 3586, I have a very small signal out of the A5 module, but I don't know what the amplitude should be.

Here's the area around the mixer. There are two signal the the input frequency 50Hz to 32MHZ and the > tracking frequency 50MHZ to 82MHz. The difference should be about 50MHZ to pass the 50MHZ filter > (10kHz wide) >
> > > I'm using at X10 probe on 2mv/div, so 20mv/div. > The 4mvpp to 8mvpp signal goes into a 50MHz BP filter, I see nothing out, but it then goes to 15db amp and I see about 6mvpp of signal. > I question the signal amplitudes, I think they should be higher. > Each side of T3 primary has 35mvpp vs to 30mvpp into T1. > I specifically question the output of U1. Should it have any gain? It has almost the same output as input . > > Thanks, for your help, Mikek
Reply to
amdx