Help with Delayed Sweep on Tek 2465 CTS

I recently acquired a Tektronix 2465 CTS. I'm having difficulty figuring out how to use the Delayed Sweep. Does anyone here have a CTS model, the procedure MAY? be the same for the A and B, but I watched the video and the same thing does not happen on my scope.

With the squarewave displayed, I perform the PULL-INTEN by pulling the B SEC/DIV knob out. This highlights a small area of the trace and I can position the highlighted area with the DELTA REF knob. The next step is TURN-ALT, simply turning the B SEC/DIV knob one stop to the right. This causes the highlighted area to expand to about 40% of the screen width. It also cause what looks like a poor trigger but the triggered light is still on. This video at 1:03 shows new traces added when TURN-ALT is performed. NOTE: the video shows a 2465A.

I do not get any new traces to appear. Is there a next step I need to make? Can anyone walk me through Delayed Sweep on a 2465 CTS?

Thank you for any help, Mikek

Reply to
amdx